From Velo Orange:
The Velo Orange Rear Cassette Hub is specially designed for touring, randonneuring, and commuting in all weather conditions. The hub's high flanges allow room for large, sealed cartridge bearings so your hubs will be spinning happily for a long time.
The hub includes replaceable endcaps to convert between 130mm and 135mm spacing. The drive side endcaps are identical, while the non-drive side endcap for the 135mm set is 5mm longer, meaning that if you switch from one width to another, you'll likely have to have your wheel re-dished, slightly.
The freehub features a tool-free disassembly for maintenance or roadside driveside spoke replacement.
Available in Polished Silver and Smooth Noir finishes.
- Frame Spacing: 130mm or 135mm (replaceable endcaps included)
- Spoke Flange Diameter: 58mm
- Left Center-to-Flange (130mm spacing): 37.1mm
- Left Center-to-Flange (135mm spacing): 34.4mm
- Right Center-to-Flange (130mm spacing): 14.95mm
- Right Center-to-Flange (135mm spacing): 17.45mm
- Weight: 290g w/ Shimano FHB
- Drilling: 32 or 36 hole
- Freehub Body (let us know in your order's comments which you'd prefer): 11 speed compatible Shimano, Campagnolo or Sram XDR.
- Quick-release skewer not included.