From Swift Industries :
The Sugarloaf Basket Bag is designed to fit perfectly into the classic Wald 137 basket. It is fastened in place at either side with a reliable and easy to use buckle. The Sugarloaf is an ideal companion for anything from daily commutes to overnight adventures or gravel expeditions. Add a Sidekick Stem Pouch or Rando Pocket to your basket for some extra organizational capacity.
The Sugarloaf Basket Bag is made out of Challenge ECOPAK 100% recycled polyester and contains roughly 10 plastic bottles rescued from ocean beaches.
Stylish, easy going, and purposeful to the very last seam, the Sugarloaf Basket Bag carries as gracefully off-bike as on. With comfortable handles and shoulder strap attachment points, this bag is an ideal travel companion, wherever you choose to take it.
The Sugarloaf is designed to nest inside the classic Wald 137 basket. Side wings wrap over the basket and secure it with a buckle so you can hit the trail knowing your bag will stay in place. No need for a cargo net and no more rattling on uneven terrain! The front pocket and main compartment are still accessible while the bicycle bag is in the basket, so you can reach your things without getting off the bike.
Add capacity to your set-up by adding the Sidekick Stem Pouch to your basket!
Shell Choices: Challenge Sailcloth ECOPAK (EPLX400)
- Black EPLX400
- Coyote EPLX400
- Teal EPLX400
- Redwood EPLX400
Also built with:
- 400D Packcloth Lining
- Closed-cell foam cushions base to protect valuables
- Seat belt webbing handles
- Handles secure with center-snap
- Exterior forward facing zipper entry pocket
- Exterior Rider-facing magnetic closure organizer pocket
- Secure fastex buckle easy-on/easy-off attachment to the basket
- Interior pockets for additional organization
- Reflective touches on attachment wings
- D rings for shoulder strap compatibility
- YKK water resist zip on main compartment
- Measurements: 35.5cm (w) x 17.8cm (d) x 17.8cm (h)
- Capacity: 11.5 L
- Weight: 455g
Looking for more capacity? Check out our 30L Motherloaf Basket Bag.
Made in Seattle, WA out of recycled materials.