From Swift Industries:
The Sidekick Stem Pouch is a bicycle bag that fits a water bottle, snacks, and is an ideal bag for your cell phone and essentials. Featuring two mounting systems, the Sidekick attaches to the bicycle stem and handlebars with the three included velcro straps, or piggy-backs to our Kestrel Handlebar Bag, Ardea Pack, and Anchor Hip Pack with MOLLE snap straps. Instantly level up your Wald front basket set-up by hitching on a Sidekick or two.
The Sidekick Stem Pouch is made out of Challenge ECOPAK 100% recycled polyester and contains roughly 2 plastic bottles rescued from ocean beaches.
Shell Choices: Challenge Sailcloth ECOPAK (EPLX400)
- Redwood EPLX400
- Coyote EPLX400
- Black EPLX400
- Teal EPLX400
- Challenge Sailcloth recycled polyester bag cloth ripstop (450D)
- Comes with 3 Omni Wrap velcro attachment straps vertical and horizontal daisy chains allow
- Flexible attachment to handlebars and stem
- Bottom drain hole MOLLE compatible nylon webbing snap straps
- Attaches to the following bicycle bags: Kestrel Handlebar Bag, Ardea Pack, Merlin Randonneur Bag, Anchor Hip Pack Attaches and onto a Wald 137 Basket with the snap straps
- Features Cyberian Cordlock one-handed open & close drawstring closure
- Measurements: 13,3cm (h) X 10,1cm (d)
- Capacity: 1L
- Weight: 71 grams
- ECOPAK™ EPLX400
- RPC™ 450D
- Nylon webbing
- Plastic snaps
- Closed-cell foam
Made in Surabaya, Indonesia out of recycled materials.