The canti brake version of the Lightning Bolt is a lightweight road/ randonneuring focused bike. It's tig welded, heat treated chromoly construction is among the lightest in our lineup of frames. This frame is designed to flex and feel like you're actually floating millimeters above the road on top of 42mm Dynamic clouds. This planing sensation will leave you feeling like you're the star of the Brevet, leading everyone into a marshmallow and ice cream victory meal.
The suggested rider weight has changed and is now: 100kg (220lbs)
The Lightning Bolt is designed around a 650b wheelset
Suits a 42b tire perfectly. If you want to run fenders we suggest 38s.
This is a light weight road and light gravel bike, so don't go all Evel Knievel thinking you're Missy Giove bombing this thing down some single track. It's not designed for that.
For those of you looking to run a front derailleur the outer diameter of the seat tube is 28.6.
- Handmade in Taiwan using a Heat Treated Chromoly Tubeset
- Tig Welded
- Color- Galaxy Black (Scroll through the photos to see the metallic flake)
- Sizes- Extra Small 50cm | Small 52cm | Medium 55cm | Large 58cm | Extra Large 61cm
- Head Tube Diameter- 1" (Threaded Steerer)
- Bottom Bracket- 68mm English (BSA) Threaded
- Fork Spacing- 9x100 QR
- Rear End Spacing- 9x130mm QR
- Seat Post Diameter- 27.2mm
- Weight- Frame (XL)- 2.21kg | Fork- 913g