This version of the Bombora comes with a paint matched ENVE Adventure fork opposed to the regular steel Bombora fork. The frame remains the same as the steel fork Bombora in terms of geometry, tubing, all the things that make it what it is. The cable guides have been swapped out on this version, the seat post clamp is the same Shaka clamp the Evasion used to have, and the headtube is now tapered from 1 1/8" EC34 to 1 1/2" EC44 to work with the Adventure Fork.
The Adventure fork features dropout chips that you can flip to set the fork rake at 49mm or 55.5mm (Axle to crown- 49mm= 398mm or 55.5mm= 406mm). Please feel free to experiment with this and choose what's best for you! Maybe you're going on a nice road ride and you want your bike to be responsive and quick, go with 49mm. Maybe you're heading out to bomb down the side of a mountain, go with 55.5mm. The Adventure fork features internal brake and dynamo routing and is fender and rack compatible.
If you're curious about sizing, we usually recommend sizing up with the Bombora. Check the FAQ to find our contact info if you want to chat about it real quick.
Designed around a 650b/ 27.5" Wheel with a 2.3" max tire size.
You can run it 700c with a max tire clearance of 48c on the rear and up to a 29x2.3" on the front.
Takes a ROAD crank. Ideally 1x with a maximum 44 tooth chainring. You can set it up 2x, but it's on you to figure that out.
Front and rear thru axles and compression cap for fork are included.
Here is some fork weight capacity specs for those of you looking to load up:
Low Rack Mount- 18kgs or 40lbs | Front Rack Mount- 10kgs or 22lbs | 3 Pack Mount- 3kgs or 6.6lbs per side
- Frame is Handmade in Taiwan using Heat Treated Chromoly
- Tig Welded
- Color- Pastel Violet
- Sizes- Extra Small 52cm | Small 54cm | Medium 56cm | Large 58cm | Extra Large 60cm | Extra Extra Large 62cm
- Head Tube Diameter- Tapered 1 1/8" (EC34) to 1 1/2" (EC44)
- Bottom Bracket- 68mm English (BSA) Threaded
- Steerer Tube Length- 350mm
- Fork Spacing- 12x100mm
- Rear End Spacing- 12x142mm
- Front Axle Thread Pitch & Length- 1.5x132mm
- Rear Axle Thread Pitch & Length- 1.5x164mm
- Seat Post Diameter- 27.2mm
- Weight- Frame (Large)- 2.27kg or 5lbs | Fork- 575g or 1lb 2oz