The ROSÉ is our first offering and the mainstay of our line. Double it up for optimal traction offroad or pair it with our CAVA in the rear to drift the corners a bit more.
- Handles both pavement and dirt like a skilled musician handles a Stradivarius
- Race compound for superior grip in all conditions
- Luxurious high TPI mystery casing sourced from a Moroccan street bazaar which may vary in hue
- Zero sidewall protection for pure speed- get AAA if you plan on loaded touring with these over rugged terrain... or bring an extra. If you are an aggressive rider who punctures often, don't buy these. Consider our Robusto.
- Exotic file undertread revealed after ~1000k of use (unlike you, this tire gets faster with age)
- Tubeless compatible
- Continuous center tread for optimal propulsion
- Designed to be inflated/deflated to tastefully low pressures: 25-35psi (650b x 47.99), 30-40psi (700c x 42.??)
- Aeronautically designed delta knob pattern for superior braking traction during gravel re-entry
- Tires packaged and sold individually
- 650b x 47.99mm and 700c x 42.??
- 490g and 465g
***As with any thin, flexible tire designed for performance our ROSé run best at the pressures listed above, unfortunately, enjoying that seductive flex and speed comes at the cost of the long term tubeless compatibility and durability of this tire***