From Swift Industries:
The super-sized Gibby Stem Bag is designed around a 32oz Nalgene bottle, giving it enough capacity to keep your snacks, hydration, and/or other essentials safe and sound, even on your longest, roughest bicycle adventures.
The Gibby Stem Bag is made out of Challenge ECOPAK 100% recycled polyester and contains roughly 3 plastic bottles rescued from ocean beaches.
The Gibby Stem Bag provides convenient storage on the stem and handlebars without compromising precious real estate for your hands. The Gibby Stem Bag has a liter more capacity than our Sidekick Stem Pouch, and offers super-functional, one-handed entry and closure. Carry your valuables confidently knowing that the Gibby Stem Bag features added padding. The daisy-chain mounting system provides stable attachment on a variety of handlebars and stems making this bag a worthy companion for bicycle commuting, touring, gravel riding and mountain biking.
Shell Choices: Challenge Sailcloth ECOPAK (EPLX400)
- Redwood EPLX400
- Teal EPLX400
- Coyote EPLX400
- Black EPLX400
- Challenge Sailcloth recycled polyester bag cloth rip stop (450D)
- One handed Open & Close cinch
- Comes with 3 Omni Wrap velcro attachment straps
- Verticle and horizontal daisy chains allow
- Flexible attachment to handlebars and stem
- Unique crescent-shape to minimize knee-strike
- Bottom drain hole
- Measurements: 5” w x 9.5” h x 3” d
- Capacity: 2.25 Liters
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- ECOPAK™ EPLX400
- RBC™ 450D
- Closed Cell Foam
Made in Surabaya, Indonesia and Seattle, WA out of recycled materials