From Swift Industries :
At a compact 7.5L, the Catalyst Pack has easily made its way onto our top-seller list as a go-to-gravel-adventure-bag. Riders with less clearance and narrow handlebars now have a stellar option for stowing gear on their handlebars and under the saddle.
The Catalyst Pack is made out of Challenge ECOPAK 100% recycled polyester and contains roughly 10 plastic bottles rescued from ocean beaches.
As any rider of smaller stature will tell you, when it comes to bike bags, there’s a fine line between, “big enough to haul my adventure gear and too big for my small frame.”
With an unmistakable design nod to the Zeitgeist, the design objective of the Catalyst was answering the specific needs of smaller riders. The result is a beautifully functional mid-capacity bag that works well for everyone!
Shell Choices: Challenge Sailcloth ECOPAK (EPLX400)
- Black EPLX400
- Coyote EPLX400
- Teal EPLX400
- Redwood EPLX400
Also Features :
- Challenge Sailcloth recycled polyester bag cloth rip stop (450D)
- Flap lined with TPU coated 70D nylon ripston for excellent water resistance
- 400 D Packcloth Lining throughout the body
- HDPE insert in body to help shape and stablize your load
- Interior features one-handed drawcord closure with additional compression strap to compact your load.
- Flap features small zipper pocket, webbing daisy chains for additional lash points, and reflective detailing
- D rings for off-bike shoulder strap compatibility
- Comes with a foam spacers and 9″ Swift Straps
Redwood EPLX400 only features new flap construction with integrated D rings and a widened zipper pocket entry. Interior cinch closure features the Cyberian Cordlock with one handed Open & Close cinch.
- Measurements: 27.5cm w x 14.7cm h x 15.5cm d
- Capacity: 7.5 Liters
- Weight: 430 grams
Made in Surabaya, Indonesia and Seattle, WA out of recycled materials