From Swift Industries :
The Kestrel Handlebar Bag is an ideal size for adventurous day trips. It’s easy to attach, features interior and exterior zipper pockets and is MOLLE compatible. The Kestrel is purpose-built for handlebar functionality and is elevated by its modularity: Add a Sidekick Stem Pouch onto the back of the bag for even more carrying capacity.
The Kestrel Handlebar Bag is made out of Challenge ECOPAK 100% recycled polyester and contains roughly 5 plastic bottles rescued from ocean beaches.
The Kestrel Handlebar Bag is the product of our quest to develop a one-piece adventure pod that optimizes the space on both sides of the handlebars and both sides of the bicycle stem.
Thanks to the MOLLE integration with the Sidekick Stem Pouch, everything you need is easily accessible and secure. The bottom of the pack includes a Coverlight™ daisy chain that’s perfect for lashing your pump, fishing rod or other small items.
Shell Choices: Challenge Sailcloth ECOPAK (EPLX400)
- Redwood EPLX400
- Teal EPLX400
- Coyote EPLX400
- Black EPLX400
- Fully lined with 400D Nylon Packcloth
- Exterior Coverlight™ lash tabs for mounting to handlebars
- Exterior bottom Coverlight™ daisy chain for lashing a small pump or fly rod
- YKK water resist zippers
- Exterior and interior pockets for organization or small items
- Simple shock cord & cord lock attachment for head tube
- Lash points for bedroll straps on top and bottom of rear panel
- Modular integration with the Sidekick Stem Pouch
- Measurements: 25.4cm (w) x 12.7cm (h) x 7.6cm (d)
- Capacity: 2L
- Weight: 170 grams
Made in Surabaya, Indonesia out of recycled materials.