From Swift Industries :
The Zeitgeist Pack is an excellent choice for gravel adventures, touring, bikepacking and everyday bicycle commuting. Our design puts 12L of carrying capacity right at the helm of your bicycle and features two handy side-pockets that collapse flat when not in use.
The Zeitgeist Pack is made out of Challenge ECOPAK 100% recycled polyester and contains roughly 15 plastic bottles rescued from ocean beaches.
Attach the Zeitgeist Pack to your handlebars using the included Handlebar Bag Foam Spacer Kit, or ditch the foam blocks and mount the bag to the loops on your saddle using the straps that come with the bag. An HDPE liner (that you’ll insert when your bag arrives), adds structure to the bag, improving its stability on the bicycle. An internal compression strap pulls the weight of the bag closer to the bicycle bike, keeping cargo compact and tight. The Zeitgeist flap features 2 daisy chains with 4 integrated D rings for extra carry capacity. The side panels also feature D rings for off-bike shoulder strap carry.
Shell Choices: Challenge Sailcloth ECOPAK (EPLX400)
- Black EPLX400
- Coyote EPLX400
- Teal EPLX400
- Redwood EPLX400
- Challenge Sailcloth recycled polyester bag cloth rip stop (450D)
- Flap lined with TPU coated 70D nylon ripstop for excellent water resistance
- 400 D Packcloth Lining throughout the body
- HDPE insert in body to help shape and stabilize your load
- Interior features one-handed drawcord closure with additional compression strap to compact your load.
- Flap features webbing daisy chains and D rings for additional lash points
- Reflective detailing
- Side pockets collapse flat when not in use
- Comes with foam spacers and 9″ Swift Straps
Redwood EPLX400 interior cinch closure Features Cyberian Cordlock One handed Open & Close cinch.
32.4cm (w) x 19cm (h) x 17.8cm (d)
- Width of the Zeitgeist with pockets folded: 33cm
- Width of the Zeitgeist Pack with side pockets packed out: 48cm
- Capacity: 12 Liters
- Weight: 600 grams
Measurements and Fit
Without a rack: When packed to the gills and under-weight, the Zeitgeist Pack plays nice with bikes that have a minimum of 28cm from the center of the handlebars/saddle loops to the top of the tire or fender.
With a rack: As little as 19cm of clearance is required to run the Zeitgeist Pack on either a front rack or the rear Carradice Bagman Support. 13″
Made in Surabaya, Indonesia out of recycled materials