Cleared for girthy tires and decorated with an array of mounts for hauling your daily provisions and overnight gear, the Grappler is ready to take you and your paraphernalia down that overgrown fire road for an extrasensory experience. There’s nothing to be afraid of. Probably.
- Featuring Surly’s versatile Gnot-Boost spacing, allowing riders to run 142mm or Boost 148mm rear hubs; thru-axles; stealth dropper post routing; non-suspension corrected
- Custom dropouts ready to run single-speed or internally geared hub setups
- Seatstay-mounted bottle bosses, plus three-pack mounts at the top and bottom of the down tube
- Clearance for 27.5 x 2.8” or 29 x 2.1" tires (with or without fenders)
* Swift Industries Hold Fast Frame Bag not included