From Rivendell :
This is our bar, with its most recent ancestor the epoch-making Albatross handlebar, but with a few tweaks that make make it a new species.
- It’s flatter, with an inch of drop.
- It’s 3 percent more ergonomic in the downward orientation, but what’s 3 percent? Three parts in a hundred, is the answer to that.
- Also different (compared to the Albatross bar):
- Straighter next to the stem, for arguably a 9 percent better grip there.
- Longer sweep-bar/grip area, for a closer grip and a longer grabbable spot in front of the of the shifters/brake levers.
Like all our handlebars (barring the plain Bullmoose,) the Choco takes barend shifters and brake levers.
- 1" quill stem
- Handle diameter : 22.2mm
- Inner diameter : 19ｍｍ
- Material : Cr-mo steel
* This is a one-piece bar and stem (an integrated handlebar).
MADE IN JAPAN